Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Student Expectations

Expectations of Me

1. I will always do my best.
2. I will show respect for myself, my teacher, my peers, and materials.
3. I have read, understood, and agreed to the terms of the safety contract.
4. I will take responsibility for my grade.
5. I will seek help if I need it. I understand everyone gets confused, but Mrs. Tran doesn’t know when to help you if you don’t ask.
6. I will take pride in being a South Hills Scorpion!
7. I choose to make it an awesome year!

What I can expect from Mrs. Tran

1. She will treat me fairly.
2. She is concerned about me and my education.
3. She will update me on my progress and grades.
4. She will expect a lot from me.
5. She will teach me the things I’m willing to learn.
6. She will be honest with me.

Where to go for help
Please visit the classroom for help between these hours: M-F 7:45am or by appt.

email address: myscienceclass@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment