Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Classroom Rules

Classroom Rules
1. No electric devices! This means cell phones, IPods, DSD and hair irons.
I do not even want to see ear buds or head sets. If your cell phone is picked up, it will be taken to the front office where you will have to pay $15 to have it returned.

2. No food or drink. Classroom sinks are being clogged with candy wrappers and trash is being left in the sinks without you taking the responsibility to dispose of it.

Attendance Policy
1. If you are tardy, you must sign the Tardy Log. Here’s a breakdown of weekly tardy consequences:
a. 1 tardy = 15 lunch detention
b. 2 tardies = 30 minute lunch detention
c. 3 tardies = 1 hr classroom service
If you do not show up for detention, then you will receive an infraction.


Student Commitment
I commit to following the classroom rules.
I commit to being on time.
I commit to paying attention in class.
I commit to turning in my assignments when they are due.
I commit to respecting my teacher and classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment